Creative Commons License

All Creative Computer Club Resources created by Matthew C. Applegate are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 3.0 Unported License. Please note that some of these resources also contain images of software that is protected by copyright and are used under special agreement with these software companies, they are therefore are not covered by the Creative Commons License. The text is free to download, use, edit and redistribute, the images are free to download and use as is, unfortunately they are not available to edit and redistribute. You can find the resources page here.←

Tuesday 10 July 2012

Creative Computing Club and Young Rewired State

I am really pleased to announce that the Creative Computing Club will be entering in to the fun that is Young Rewired State with both our 12 to 16 group and our under 12s group. I have my work cut out for me though as I have just discovered none of them in either group has 1) any experience in web based technology and 2) has never done anything like this before.

 So I have booked a week off work and on the 6-12th of August I will be training them from the ground up. I don't know what we will make but I am certain we will have fun and learn a lot by doing it.

No comments:

Post a Comment